Details of the 2023 Tour of the Gila
April 26 – April 30, 2023
Silver City, New Mexico
Welcome to the 36th year of the Tour of the Gila. Information is posted below
The Silver City/Grant County area would like to extend our warmest welcome to all teams, racers and their family members, and officials. If you are new to the Tour of the Gila, we hope you will enjoy your first race here. We have tried to supply enough information in this race bible so that those who are unfamiliar with the courses will have some idea of what to expect. If you are among the many returning competitors then you already know about the challenges that await you. We also hope you know about the hospitality you may expect here. It is one of the reasons we get so many riders returning annually. Please pay respect to local residents, volunteers, corner marshals, technical support staff, etc…. They all donate their time to make this event happen. Don’t be afraid to thank them.
5 Days of Stage Races:
Wednesday through Sunday; April 26 to April 30, 2023, for the following categories:
- UCI Men
- UCI Women
- Men 1,2
- Men 3
- Master Men A (40+ 1/2/3)
4 Days of Stage Races:
Thursday through Sunday; April 27 to April 30, 2023, for the following categories:
- Men 4,5
- Master Men B (40+ 3/4/5)
- Women 1,2,3
2 Day of Stage Races:
Saturday and Sunday; April 29 to April 30, 2023, for the following category:
- Women 4,5
2 Days of Individual Races: Saturday & Sunday; April 29 to April 30, 2023, for the following category:
REGISTRATION & PACKET PICK-UP
- UCI Men and UCI Women: Tuesday, April 25, 3 pm to 5 pm, Location Grant County Veterans Memorial Business and Convention Center, 3031 Highway 180 East in Silver City.
- Men 1,2; Men 3 and Master Men A: Tuesday, April 25, noon to 5 pm, Location Grant County Veterans Memorial Business and Convention Center, 3031 Highway 180 East in Silver City.
- Late packet pickup will be available on Wednesday morning, April 26, from 7am until 9:30am at the start line of Gough Park.
- Gila Hike & Bike, at 103 E. College Ave., Silver City, Wednesday, April 26, 5 pm to 9 pm
- Start line at Buckhorn Saloon & Opera House in Pinos Altos, Thursday, April 27, 7 am to 7:30 am
- Gila Hike & Bike, at 103 E. College Ave., Silver City, Friday, April 28, 5 pm to 7pm
- Start Line of the Downtown Silver Criterium, Bullard St & 6 th St, Saturday, April 29, at
- 6th & Bullard at The Hub, Saturday, April 29, 10:30 am to 12 pm
Files To Download